Bard College Resources for Teaching and Learning at a Distance
One particularly helpful thing on this site (if you scroll down) is a list of resources by question. For example,
- How do I transfer seminar-style teaching practices into an online environment?
- How do I create and maintain a sense of community in my online course?
- How do I keep students engaged when they are not gathering each week?
- How do I use writing for remote learning?
- How do I deliver an engaging online session?
Click https://www.bard.edu/it/course-continuity/network-resources/ link to open resource.