How to Participate in a Forum
1. Click the link for the forum.
- Note: Students cannot post to the News Forum. If an instructor asks you to do this, and please refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
2. Depending on what your instructor wants you to do, you can start a new discussion topic (thread) or click into an existing one to reply.
3. Write your post.
- Enter a subject or refresh an existing one.
- Your post goes here. See the other links in the Forums section for how to insert images & media.
- You can choose to get emails of posts to the forum, or not.
- Add an attachment if needed.
- You can choose to post/mail immediately. If UN-checked you get 30 minutes to edit or delete your post.
- Click Post to Forum!
Last modified: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 4:25 PM