Logging In (and Tips for Common Problems)
1. Click the Log in link at the top right of the Moodle home page.
2. On the next screen, choose YOUR school from the drop down list.
- If you are an Amherst student, choose Amherst College.
- If you are a Hampshire student, choose Hampshire College.
- If you are a Mt. Holyoke Student, choose Mount Holyoke College.
- If you are a Smith student, choose Smith College.
- If you are a UMass student, choose UMass OIT.
3. Log in using the credentials you usually use to access your accounts at YOUR school. This is identical to logging into your email or other school services.
- If you have trouble here, contact the Help Desk at YOUR college.
4. You will come back to the Hampshire moodle.
5. Look to the bottom right of the screen for your "Courses" block and you will see the link to your course(es).