Move, Rename or Hide Items
To make these adjustments, be sure to first turn editing on for your course.
You'll see a few new options for each item in your course outline.
Moodle tip: You can also choose to move, rename, or hide entire sections in your course outline.
Edit Names and Move
- Click, hold, and drag the Move icon to move your activity or resource to a new location. Watch for a thin black line between items in the background- this indicates where it will go when you release the mouse.
- Edit the name of a resource or activity with the pencil icon. (You can edit the name of a whole section by clicking the Edit menu for that section, and choosing Edit Settings.)
Hidden items will remain visible to other teachers in the course, as well as TAs.
- Open the Edit menu for the item you'd like to hide.
- Click the Hide option.
- You'll see the item title greyed out, with a label that reads "Hidden from Students"
- To un-hide the item, click Show in the same menu.