Create a Page with Links & Text
If you have supplemental articles or links that you want to list without taking up space on your main course page, try the Add a Page option. A link will appear on your course page to the new sub-page (like this one).
- Click the Turn editing on button.
- In the section where you want the page to live, click on + Add an activity or resource.
- Click Page and click Add.
- Name your page.
- This is what will appear as the link on the main course page.
- Skip the Description section, and scroll down to Page Content.
- Enter your text, links, etc! You can add:
- Click Save and return to course at the bottom.
- Do this every few minutes to avoid losing work!!
- Or, "Save and display" to preview what the finished page will look like.
- To make edits, click the Edit Menu next to the link to the page and pick Edit Settings.
- Or if you're already viewing the page itself, find your Administration Block and click Edit Settings under Page Module Administration.
Last modified: Monday, April 1, 2019, 3:14 PM