Create a New Page with Links & Text
If you have supplemental articles or links that you want to list without taking up space on your main course page, try the Add a Page option. A link will appear on your course page to the new sub-page (like this one).
1. Click the Turn editing on button.
2. In the section where you want the page to live, click the Add an activity or resource menu.
3. Click Page and click Add.
4. Name your page.
- This is what will appear as the link on the main course page.
5. Scroll to the Page Content section.
- Ignore the Description section.
6. Enter your text, links, etc!
You can add:
- Do this every few minutes to avoid losing work!!
- Or, "Save and display" to see what the page will look like.
- Or if you're looking at the page itself, find your Administration Block and click Edit Settings under Page Module Administration.