Here are instructions for adding one file at a time using the drag-and-drop method.
- Click the Turn Editing On button
- Open a window in which you can view the files on your computer ("My Documents" or similar). Position this window so you can see both it AND Moodle (in your web browser).
- Drag the file(s) you want from the Documents (or whichever) window of your computer onto the Moodle page.
- Look for the words + Add File Here to appear on the Moodle page.
- Position your mouse arrow/cursor over the green "+" circle next to "Add File here", and release the mouse.
- You can also select multiple files on your computer and drag them over at the same time!
- You'll see your file!
- To rename it, click the little pencil icon right next to it.
- To add a description (which can show up on your main course page), click the Edit Menu and then Edit Settings.
- To move it, click and drag on the crosshair icon to the left.
Last modified: Friday, July 28, 2017, 3:57 PM