Log In and View Your Courses
- Click either of the Log In links at the top right of the Moodle home page.
- On the next screen, choose Hampshire College from the drop-down list. This screen allows Five-College students and faculty to log in with the regular accounts from THEIR home schools, and access their Hampshire courses on the Hampshire Moodle system.
- Log in with your Hampshire account using the drop-down menu:
- You will come back to the Hampshire Moodle. To avoid the previous step the next time you log in, click Manage default home in the login box and choose Hampshire as your permanent home. Save a click!
- Look to the right of the screen for your Course List block. Click on the semester categories to open them and see the links to your course(s). Some of the links may be gray; that just means they're not visible to students yet. The links will work if you click them.
Alternatively, you can click your name or profile picture at the top right of the screen and select Dashboard to view a list of your courses.
Last modified: Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 3:45 PM