|Instructor Info:||Ruth Moore|
This course furthers the development of receptive and expressive signing skills. The course introduces the more complex grammatical structure including signing space, body posture and facial expression. More information about the deaf community will be done through readings, videotapes/DVDs and events. Prerequisite: successful completion of American Sign Language, Level I or equivalent proficiency. This is an integrated language course.
- To develop further receptive and expressive signing skills
- To be able to do the more complex grammatical structure by doing signing space, body posture and facial expressions
- To become more aware of the deaf community/deaf culture via readings, DVDs, events and presenters
- One third of your in-class receptive and expressive signing skills. Participation is a must. I
- One third of your quizzes and f inal examiantions
- One third of your reaction papers/term paper
It is very important to keep up with your homework assignments including the workbook/DVD assignments and typed double spaced reaction/term papers.
Skip Course Information